GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All ORDERS ARE SUBJECTED TO APPROVAL BY THE OFFICE.
• The rental day is for 24 hours (or any portion of them)
A delay of one hour over the date of vehicle return will be charged for a third the cost of a rental day at the rate of an additional day. Delay of 3 hours will be charged for a full day.
• Rentals of one or two days are limited to 200 kilometers a day. From three days and over there is no limitation on kilometers excluding monthly rentals.
• A monthly rental includes up to 4,000 kilometers only.
• Valid credit card in name of the rental customer only, printed in clear prominent letters (non-electronic).
• Your credit card will serve as a deposit during the rental period, and as means of payment for said rental and additional charges, if needed.
• It is strictly forbidden to exit the country’s borders or to enter Palestinian Authority territories with the vehicle.
• Driving, renting, age of driver
Age of driver – minimum 24, the driver must have a valid driver’s license for over two years at least. A young driver 21-23 years old is permitted to rent vehicles from groups B to F, only with the coordination and preapproval of the T.I.R Company. An additional charge for insurance will apply to these ages and a double charge for deductible in case damage is caused to the car. Luxury vehicles of groups N-M may be driven by drivers aged 25 and over.
T.I.R reserves the right to supply a vehicle based on the vehicle group ordered, the pictures presented on the site are for illustration purposes only.
• Rental is subject to the general terms specified in T.I.R rental agreement.
• The prices and terms may change without prior notice. Orders for vans and specialty vehicles from groups N-M are subject to approval by the ordering center.
: it is recommended to return the vehicle at the end of the rental period with a full tank of gas, if the vehicle is returned with an empty tank or partially filled tank; the renter will be charged a refueling fee of 10% of the total amount of the fuel filled. The required type of fuel must be determined in advance, filling up with the wrong type of fuel will require the renter to pay for the damages caused to the vehicle.
• The customer is entitled to cancel his reservation within 14 days of making the invitation and at least two working days prior to the date of collection of the vehicle T.I.R will send the renter authorization of cancellation of the reservation within two working days after receiving the renter’s cancellation notification. The renter must ensure that his cancellation notification that was submitted in writing was received at the company’s office..
• In the case of cancellation not according to the previously mentioned time framework, or in the case of a no show, the customer will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
• In the case of cutting the rental short, for whatever reason, no refund shall be made for the unused days.
the rental includes insurance compulsory and third party, Damages caused to the lower chassis or tires are not covered by any insurance and the renter is responsible for full payment of damages. The cost of insurance will be based on the actual type of vehicle received.
In case of damage / accident / theft of the vehicle or caused to a third party, a deductible will apply of between US$600– US$1,200 in accordance with the vehicle group. As stated, damages to the lower chassis and tires are not covered by these insurance plans, and in case of damage they will be paid in full by the renter.
Taxes and additional rates
Baby car seat: US$5 per day, booster chair for child: US$4 per day. Additional driver: additional fee of US$3 per day
GPS: for 1 to 7 days of rental from US$5.99 a day, starting from the seventh day and over from US$5 a day.
Airport addition: an additional fee of 160 nis will apply to any rental beginning and/or ending at Ben Gurion Airport. The rate of airport addition is subject to change from time to time..
VAT: A VAT addition will apply to all rental components.
Tourists with a foreign passport entering Israel and presenting a passport with a B2, B3, or B4 visa stamp are exempt from this charge. The charge applies to foreign residents with Israeli citizenship.
Rental cars can only be driven on sealed/bitumen or well-maintained roads. Any damage cause to the car for not using the mention below will result a full cost of any damage.
PARKING AND TRAFIC TICKETS-
Any parking and traffic ticket will be charged 50 nis.
Road #6 and the carmel tunnel will be paid per segment + 50 nis handling fee per invoice.
Driving in Israel is on the right.
Speed limits are posted in km/h. In urban areas the speed limit is generally 50 km/h and 90 km/h on highways.
From November to April headlights must be kept on during the day.
Turning right at a red light is forbidden unless there is a separate light for turning. Some intersections have separate lanes for right turns.
Talking on a mobile phone without a hands-free kit is not allowed.
Parking on red and white is forbidden while parking on blue and white requires a fee.
We do it right and keep it simple wishing you a unforgettable experience and hoping to serve you again in the future
Available in: Hebrew